Monday, November 07, 2005

I really haven't forgotten that promise to share my "universal faith" theory
with you . In fact, it's been pinging about in my brain for the last
few days or so...trouble is...like most attempts at talking about one's
personal religious beliefs...one either ends up sounding like some new age,
stoned out hippie, or one of those Bible thumping, white suited, big haired,
tele-evangelists...or most likely of all... A bafoon spouting irrational
nonsense like some crazy street person, haranguing passers by on an urban
street corner.
Either way...expect something...as soon as I can catch my
breath....and find a suitable street corner.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You changed your name!

4:40 AM  
Blogger PaaSun_lok said...

If you're refering to "GOD_SEZ"...I've decided to reserve "his" personal comments for only those subjects which concern, impact, or interest the Eternal busy body.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "BUSY BODY!"

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home