Thursday, October 27, 2005

...3 letter words

Hi Gang!...It's the eternally omnipotent and omnipresent BIG GUY here...that's right!...the one and only...dare I say it once again?..."god". I've heard more than a few of you grumbling about the egregious-heresy of some one actually using the "G" word to identify him self on a blog...and don't go bugging me about that dyslexic who doesn't like me calling myself "DOG" either...I've already been there and back on that particular subject. While I can appreciate how some might be a bit uncomfortable at such a prosaic use of that three lettered word....and other pucker assed holy rollers might even consider it sacriligious...To them... and all of you doubters and troubled readers out there...what can I possibly say except..."tough doughnuts!!" If the "G" word can't be used by "ME"-then who?!...and if you don't like it-then feel free to go outside and create your own infinite universe...furnished with everything that goes with it! I'll warn you in advance, though...look out for all those extras...they add up fast and can really kill you in the end...(that's "you", of course,...not me-since I have an excellent credit rating "AND" I am, after all..."GOD"!)

1 Comments:

Blogger son rivers said...

Seriously. I'd stay WAY out of lightning storms if I were you.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home